Hydrogen Alliance Bavaria
During the founding event of H2.B on September 5, 2019, central players of a future Bavarian hydrogen economy signed the declaration of intent for the Hydrogen Alliance Bavaria. The partners of the Alliance declare that they will contribute to strengthening and expanding Bavaria’s technological competence in the field of innovative hydrogen technologies and support the activities of the Center Hydrogen.Bavaria.
Objectives of the Bavarian Hydrogen Alliance
- Bavaria is to become the leading location for the industrial production of key hydrogen components.
- Development and demonstration of innovative PEM electrolyzers
- Development and testing of fuel cell-based electromobility by 2023
- Research and testing of automated manufacturing methods and process steps for future upscaling
- Bavaria is to be established as a technology leader in the field of hydrogen storage and logistics.
- Construction of the world’s first LOHC filling station by 2021
- Further development and establishment of storage and logistics technologies by 2025
- The establishment and expansion of the filling station infrastructure is to be accelerated.
- Installation of 100 hydrogen filling stations in Bavaria by 2025
- Support for the EU-wide development of H2 filling stations by 2030
Become a member of the hydrogen alliance
In addition to the founding partners, other companies, research institutions and associations have already joined. The alliance is open for further partners. If you are interested or if you have any questions, please use our contact form.
- AUDI AG
- BAYERNOIL Raffineriegesellschaft mbH
- Bayernwerk AG
- BayWa AG
- BayWa r.e. renewable energy GmbH
- BMW AG
- Erlanger Stadtwerke ESTW
- H2 Mobility
- HI ERN – Helmholtz-Institut Erlangen-Nürnberg für Erneuerbare Energien
- Hydrogenious LOHC Technologies GmbH
- Linde plc
- MAN Energy Solutions SE
- MAN Truck & Bus SE
- NürnbergMesse GmbH
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Schaeffler AG
- Siemens AG
- BAUER COMP Holding GmbH
- bayme – Bayerischer Unternehmensverband Metall und Elektro e. V.
- Bayerischer Industrie- und Handelskammertag BIHK
- Framatome GmbH
- Fraunhofer Gesellschaft
- H-TEC SYSTEMS GmbH
- HYNERGY GmbH
- Kraftanlagen München GmbH / Diamond Lite S.A.
- Proton Motor Fuel Cell GmbH
- TenneT TSO GmbH
- vbm – Verband der Bayerischen Metall- und Elektro-Industrie e. V.
- vbw – Vereinigung der Bayerischen Wirtschaft e. V.
- Vitesco Technologies