Position Paper of the Bavarian Hydrogen Alliance about the Bavarian hydrogen economy
The Position Paper of the Bavarian Hydrogen Alliance about the Bavarian hydrogen economy is a first step towards the development of a Bavarian Hydrogen Strategy. The elaboration of the position paper was accomplished in an extensive consultation process with the companies, associations and institutions represented in the Bavarian Hydrogen Alliance, and was coordinated by the Hydrogen Center Bavaria (H2.B).
For this purpose, H2.B prepared a first key issues paper, which was sent to the partners of the Hydrogen Alliance in October 2019 with the request for comments. Supplements and other non-controversial comments were directly incorporated into the present Position Paper. Comments which, according to H2.B’s assessment, were not immediately capable of consensus, were discussed with the alliance partners at network meetings. In addition, further associated companies, associations and private individuals had the opportunity to discuss theses from the network meetings at a stakeholder dialogue and to constructively contribute.
The Position Paper reflects the views of several or all companies, associations and institutions of the Bavarian Hydrogen Alliance. The participating companies are explicitly listed again below. Overall, it can be stated that the dialogue process with the partners very often led to core theses that could be agreed upon. In particular, this applies to the demand of all partners to quickly set the course for the ramp-up of a Bavarian hydrogen economy.
Partners in the Hydrogen Alliance of Bavaria participating in the Position Paper:
- AUDI AG
- BAUER COMP Holding GmbH
- BAYERNOIL Raffineriegesellschaft mbH
- Bayerischer Städtetag
- bayme – Bayerischer Unternehmensverband Metall und Elektro e. V.
- Bayerischer Industrie- und Handelskammertag BIHK
- BayWa AG
- BayWa r.e. renewable energy GmbH
- BMW AG
- erdgas schwaben GmbH
- Erlanger Stadtwerke ESTW
- Framatome GmbH
- Fraunhofer Gesellschaft
- Gunvor Raffinerie Ingolstadt GmbH
- Grob Aircraft SE
- H2 Mobility
- H-TEC SYSTEMS GmbH
- HI ERN – Helmholtz-Institut Erlangen-Nürnberg für Erneuerbare Energien
- Hydrogenious LOHC Technologies GmbH
- HYNERGY GmbH
- Kraftanlagen München GmbH / Diamond Lite S.A.
- LBST – Ludwig-Bölkow-Systemtechnik GmbH
- Linde plc
- MAN Energy Solutions SE
- MAN Truck & Bus SE
- NürnbergMesse GmbH
- Proton Motor Fuel Cell GmbH
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Schaeffler AG
- Siemens AG
- TenneT TSO GmbH
- vbm – Verband der Bayerischen Metall- und Elektro-Industrie e. V.
- vbw – Vereinigung der Bayerischen Wirtschaft e. V.
- VKU – Verband Kommunaler Unternehmen e.V.
- Vitesco Technologies